Plasma and gas cutting CNC
To ensure the highest quality service, plasma and gas cutting are conducted on the best available cutting machine CNC STIGAL with the source current 265 A. Additionally, it is equipped with a turntable through which we are able to cut pipes with a maximum length of 7000mm and 900mm in diametre. In addition to the standard cutting in sheet metal, we also provide services of cutting holes in the profiles. We perform orders from the entrusted material as well as our own.
We are able to provide services and products:
- Cutting of any type of shape
- Maximum sheet size: 2000 x 7000mm
- Cutting carbon steel, thickness of 1.5mm to 60mm (up to 40mm - high quality)
- Cutting stainless steel, thickness of 1.5mm to 40mm (up to 30mm - high quality)
- Cutting aluminum, thickness of 1.5mm to 20mm (up to 15mm - high cutting quality)
- Cutting carbon steel up to 100 mm in thickness (gas cutting)
- Cutting pipes and cutting holes in pipes DN 50 to DN 900
- Cutting holes in the profiles
- Competitive prices
- Immediate response to inquiries
- Short lead times
The valuation of CNC plasma and gas cutting services is performed individually for each order. We strongly encourage you to send any inquiries with drawings in *. DWG or *. DXF files.